Texas Hunt Lodge takes you just south of Houston, Texas each September for our annual destination Alligator Hunt in Texas. For just a couple of weeks in September (Season is September 10-30th), we offer hunts for the highly sought after Texas Alligator in Brazoria County (Angleton, West Columbia, Wharton areas). September is the seasonal restriction on hunting the Alligator in Texas, which makes this a highly sought-after Hunt for first time hunters as well as corporate Alligator Hunting enthusiasts.
Our Alligator Hunts will be done with a hook and line, according to Texas State Law. These alligators are free-ranging, therefore we cannot guarantee a size, although 7' to 9 foot Gators are almost assured. This is an exciting hunt and perfect for corporate or groups!
Texas Hunt Lodge, has taken many Texas Trophy Alligators since 2010 including the World Records with Shotgun for SCI and the World Record Crossbow with Trophy Game Records.
We are hunting Alligators near Angleton, TX. Meals and Accommodations are not included in this package, but our clients typically stay in one of many local motels. You will hunt with us during the day, beginning around 7:30am each morning, and we are typically finished for the day by 2:00pm. If you're up to it, you can come along and bait new lines with us in the afternoon. We will assist you in making Hotel/Motel accommodations in the area we are hunting, and there are many very fine restaurants in the area. Some of Alligator hunts take only a day while others may take up to 2-3 days.
Alligator Trophy Fees
- 3 Day Alligator Hunt including up to a 9 foot" Gator: $2,350
Trophy Fee is in addition to $250 per day which covers All-Inclusive Hunt Package.
Non-hunting guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals and amenities as well.
- We hunt Texas Alligators along creeks, ponds, rivers, and lakes by foot and by boat. Gators feed at night, so your best luck of getting a trophy alligator will be in the morning hours.
- Our experienced Alligator Guides scout Alligators in the area year-round. We've been spotting some of these guys for years.
- We can accommodate hunters of any age and experience level. You must be able to walk short distances in a swampy condition when we are checking lines and hunting gators.
- This package is perfect for Corporate Hunting Trips as we can accommodate up to 6 Hunters/Guests at once or as few as 1 person.
- A Texas Hunting license is required for this alligator hunt, but we will supply the CITIES Tag.
- Our processing partner can skin the alligator for a Full-Size Trophy Mount, Head on Rug, or send your skin to a tannery so you can have your own Alligator Boots or Alligator Purse.