We typically let our hunters choose the method of hunting Trophy Red Deer that they prefer. Hunters of Trophy Red Stag can choose the Spot and Stalk method, Bow Hunting, Rifle Hunting, Black Powder, Safari Style Hunting, Handgun, as well as hunting from a Blind. We can accommodate hunters of any age and experience level, as well as hunters which have physical disabilities or may be confined to a wheelchair.
We currently have a great number of Red Stag on our ranches ranging from Bronze Medal 10 point Stag to Gold Medal Red Stag with 25 points and great crowns, so be ready to see many New Zealand comparable Red Stag before we settle on your Trophy Red Stag. Our Red Stag hunts takes place from August through February each year.
Red Stag Trophy Fees
- Managment Red Stag (6x6): $3,500
- Trophy Red Stag (up to 325" SCI): $5,500
- Monster Red Stag (326-350" SCI): $7,500
- Texas Red Stag (350-399" SCI): $10,500
- Montreal Class Red Stag (400-425 SCI): $16,900
- New Zealand Class Red Stag (426-450" SCI): $17,500
- New Zealand Class Red Stag (451-499" SCI): $22,500
- 500"+ Red Stag: $29,500
- Red Stag Hind: $1,350
Trophy Fee is in addition to $250 per day which covers All-Inclusive Hunt Package.
Non-hunting guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals and amenities as well.