Our success rate on this hunt is near 100% and you are guaranteed to see Trophy Pronghorn Bucks every day. The physical requirements of this hunt are EASY and the Pronghorn Hunt is ideal for older or less physically inclined hunters as most of the scouting and glassing is conducted from the truck. The final part of the hunt usually involves stalking a short distance.
We typically stay out on the ranch all day...part of 50,000 exclusive acres of contiguous ranch land near Dalhart in the Texas Panhandle. Clients will see plenty of Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer and Antelope every day.
You will also have the opportunity to hunt Monster Whitetail bucks (170-180 Class live on our ranches) as well. To add a Whitetail to this hunt, the price is $4500.
Pronghorn Antelope Trophy Fees
- 3 Days / 2 Nights, Average 13-14 inches: $3,500
Trophy Fee is in addition to $250 per day which covers All-Inclusive Hunt Package.
Non-hunting guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals and amenities as well.
- The Average Pronghorn is 13-14 inches
- You will typically see 8-10 Muley Bucks per day, and up to 100 Pronghorn Antelope per day
- Rifle: 270, 30-06, 7mm, 25-06 are all good calibers. Expect Shots from 100-300 yards.
- Bring a good set of binoculars.