We are now booking for 2019-2020 Texas Whitetail Season....weekends in November/December will fill up quickly so book soon! Our Texas Hill Country Whitetail Hunt will be for Whitetail Deer ranging from Native 8 to 10 point deer on average. This hunt is for Native Hill Country Whitetail Deer.
You are allowed to take any buck, of any size, that you see on this hunt...there is only (1) price for all of them, big and small. We hunt Texas Trophy Whitetail Deer on multiple ranches located all within 30 minutes drive from our Hunt Lodge. Texas Whitetail Deer can be hunted from early October until mid-January, therefore it's best to book this hunt 3-6 months in advance if possible, as the dates will fill up fast.
We are currently hunting (3) private and managed Hill Country ranches which are fed year-round. These ranches range in size from 1000 to 5000 acres each, and there is an abundance of deer on these ranches. After you take your Texas Hill Country Whitetail Buck, you will also be able to hunt any Wild Hogs and Coyotes you see on this Whitetail Hunt. Whitetail Does are also available on this hunt.
Whitetail Deer Trophy Fees
- Native Hill Country Whitetail: $2,000
Trophy Fee is in addition to $250 per day which covers All-Inclusive Hunt Package.
Non-hunting guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals and amenities as well.
If you fail to harvest (or wound) a whitetail buck, then you do not pay a Trophy Fee ($2000).
Guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals, and amenities.
- You will have the opportunity to hunt Exotic Game Species as well on this hunt as there is no season on exotics in Texas.
- We hunt Trophy Whitetail Deer from either a Hunting Blind with Rifle, or Spot and Stalk.
- We can accommodate hunters of any age and experience level, as well as hunters which have physical disabilities or may be confined to a wheelchair.
- This package is perfect for Corporate Hunting Trips as we can accommodate up to 12 Hunters/Guests at once.
- You will not go hungry on this trip. Our chefs are fantastic and serve everything from complete ranch style breakfasts, Steaks, Pork Chops, and homemade desserts.