South Texas Whitetail Hunts
We are now booking South Texas Whitetail hunts dates for 2015-2016 Whitetail Season.
Bow and Crossbow Season begins at the end of September; Rifle Season begins 1st week of November
Texas Hunt Lodge will you put you on a Trophy South Texas Whitetail hunt that you'll never forget. We hunt South Texas Whitetail Deer on game managed ranches located just west of San Antonio in Kerr County. Our South Texas Whitetail Hunts can be taken from early October (bow season) until early January, and are limited, so it's best to book this hunt 2-6 months in advance if possible, as the dates will fill up fast.
Your Texas Whitetail Hunt will take place on one of the absolute best Whitetail Hunting Operation in Texas...a 1000+ acre managed High Fenced South Texas ranch outside of Kerrville. Our Whitetail ranches breed only the best genetics...you will see 50-100 deer during your hunting day, from 140 Class Whitetail bucks up to 220 Class Monster Whitetail. Exotics, including Elk, are also available on this hunt. Our Whitetail ranches have Corporate Hunting Blinds in place which we hunt in the mornings and evenings, and we also hunt Whitetail Safari Style from high-rack trucks during the day.
Your South Texas Whitetail
Hunt Package includes:
Whitetail Trophy Fees
South Texas Whitetail Hunt Pricing
*There is a $250 per day Hunt Fee which includes your Guide Fee, Accommodations, Meals, and Transportation on the Ranch
Guarantee - If you fail to harvest (or wound) a whitetail buck, then you do not pay a Trophy Fee, but you will assuredly see plenty of big South Texas Bucks.
Guests may accompany the hunter for an additional $100 per day which covers lodging, meals, and amenities.
There is a $1000 deposit required to book a Whitetail hunt for a deer scoring up to 200". There is a 50% deposit required to book a hunt for deer scoring 200+ inches.
To Book your Hunt, Please call us at (830)367-7611, or complete our Online Reservation Page Here
- Our experienced Whitetail Guides will sit with you to assure you shoot the right whitetail buck (if he tells you it's a 165 inch deer, and it's a 175 inch deer, our guide is responsible, not you)
- We hunt South Texas Whitetail Deer from either a Hunting Blind with Rifle or from a Tree Stand with Bow.
- We can accomodate hunters of any age and experience level, as well as hunters which have physical disabilities or may be confined to a wheelchair.
- This package is perfect for Corporate Hunting Trips as we can accommodate up to 20 Hunters/Guests at once or as few as 1 person.
- You will not go hungry on this trip. Our chefs are fantastic and serve everything from complete ranch style breakfasts, Steaks, Wild Game, and homemade desserts.