- Aaron, We just wanted to let you know what an amazing time we had at Texas Hunt Lodge this past weekend (we hated not getting to meet you). This was our first exotic hunt experience and we hope to plan more in the future with your facility. Jordan is a great and knowledgeable guide who was very hospitable too. His ability to put us exactly where we needed for each animal was exemplary. He led me to my first kill (ever) and I believe that he was just as excited as I was. My husband, Michael, is still beaming from his score?Gold Medal Hungarian Fallow. Richard is great too?his meals were very tasty, love the Bongo. We hope to visit again in the near future and bring our daughter for a Father-Daughter hunt. We thank everyone there at the lodge for a wonderful 1st time experience. We made great memories that will last us forever.
M and J, Cowart
- Just thought I would drop a quick line and express my gratitude to each of you that had a part in the recent world record Pere David hunt I took with Texas Hunt Lodge. I cannot thank you enough to properly express my gratitude that each of you played in the harvesting of the new #1 world record SCI and TGR Pere David deer. From the point at which I initially contacted Texas Hunt Lodge to book the hunt, the prompt return phone calls, emails, constant communication (Jordan), the actual hunt, guidance of selecting the proper trophy, caping of the animal, hospitality, photography (Justin), right down to the very end of the hunt involving the scoring, submission of scoring forms for SCI and TGR, caping and business side of the hunt (Aaron), it was all done in a very professional, stress free and first class manner that is very rare in today's world. Again, please accept the well earned praise for your organization. I found it all very refreshing and left me itching to return to hunt again with you. I look forward to hunting with you again for the monster Nilgai we spoke of and give me a shout when you find that huge Axis deer I am seeking.
- Aaron, Just wanted to let you know what a great time Clete and I had last weekend. This was my first experience to hunt a facility like yours. It goes with out saying you have a first class operation and are doing a great job with your management program. The accommodations and meals were outstanding (especially the Bongo steaks) Richard knows his way around the kitchen.Justin is a great guide and very knowledgeable of all the game we came across. I have told all of my hunting friends about the Texas Hunt Lodge and I will be bringing a few of them back with me. Thanks again to you and Joanie and the rest of your staff.
- Aaron, I give my heartiest kudos for Texas Hunt Lodge. I have hunted numerous exotic ranches, and I found your operations to be far superior in quality, numbers and size of animals, and pricing. Also, I've hunted 125 species around the world, and my experiences with you match or exceed a majority of those. Primarily you give the avid hunter great opportunities to take the quality of specimen they desire at a very affordable price, and with quality guides and accommodations. And you and your guides do indeed never overstate animals' measurements, always giving the actual or a little below actual measurements, so the hunter is never surprised or unhappy. Additionally, while not commenting on some other outfitters, I found you and your operations to be the most honest and trustworthy exotic hunting organization I've dealt with - extremely professional, with integrity and above board. Greatest recommendation I can give is that I plan on revisiting numerous times and telling all my hunting buddies.
San Antonio, TX
- Aaron, I want to personally thank you for a great hunt. I am looking forward to my next hunt with you all. You have a very nice place, great people, food and very high quality animals. It was a trip of a lifetime and a very great experience all the way around. I will recommend your establishment to everyone I talk to that hunts. Feel free to use me as a reference. I am sending you a few of the best pictures taken on the hunt with my camera. Thank you again for sending the scores and pictures so fast. Thank you
Troy E. Reed III
San Angelo, TX
- Aaron I just want to take this moment to thank you for such a wonderful hunt. I was a bit worried I would not get the animal I wanted but at 8:15pm on the second day it all came together. My axis scored 333.8 and I am extremely pleased with this animal. The lodge facilities were wonderful at the meals were fantastic, especially the Eiland Yeager Schnitzel we had Friday evening was the best piece of meat I have ever had. The guides were fantastic and worked very hard to get me the animal I wanted. The other hunters from Louisiana were a real hoot, and Timbo from Texas City was a real blast also. Thanks again for such a wonderful experience.
- Aaron, I wanted to thank you and everyone at Texas Hunt Lodge of a hunting experience that honestly exceeded all of my expectations. My son has not stopped talking about all of the animals we saw and how it was the best vacation that he has ever been on. We will definitely be back
M. Van Leeuwen
North Las Vegas, NV
- Aaron, I have to say once again that we all had such a blast! Boy that hog & dog hunt is awesome what a rush!! Its very unusual to find a guide that can adapt to every hunter in every situation such as you. I can't tell you how much it meant to everyone to see the smiles on Mike & Douglas's face on their hunt. Especially after all they have been through this past year. All I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. You have made memories that will last a lifetime! By the way thank you for putting your recipe on the news letter. Can't wait to try it out. Until next time Aaron, God Bless you and your family.
- Just wanted to say thanks for the great hunt last week. I am ready to come back ASAP. It was plain to see that you guys take your business seriously and don't lose sight of the details. You went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks again for a great hunt. I will difenantly be telling all my freinds and hunting buddies.
- Aaron & Joanie, Thank you both for the hospitality & great time that Cindy & I had at the Texas Hunt Lodge. The meals, lodging, company, and quality of game are superior. Thanks for putting me on the great Nubian Ibex, Scimitar Oryx, Fallow, and Red Stag. They are all awesome trophies. I would recommend your service and lodge to anyone. I will be back soon.
- Thank you for making my Birthday weekend and first exotic trip so exciting. Jeff and I had a tremendous time and have many stories to share.
- Dear Aaron & Joanie, Thank you for your hospitality and making a dream come true for my father and I. We had a great time; see you next year!
Pedro & Elias
- You guys are awesome. My brother and I were a little nervous hunting with a guide. You exceeded our expectations! We are blown away by your hospitality adn can not thank you enough. It was an amazing hunt, amazing food, our bellys were full and we were never thirsty. We will be back and we will bring more!
San Antonio, TX
- We can't Thank You enough for your hospitality, patience and company! A Large, Large part of the hunt is the people you hunt with. You are the hardest working Outfitter/Guide i've worked with in 30 years of traveling the world. Good Luck and the Sky's the Limit!
- We had the best time with you hunting and "hanging out". CT and I spent hours together last night processing his deer, man that's a lot of meat on them. You went above and beyond what I've ever seen from a Guide. I wish I had a camera to video what you went through for Lyndsey. CT had to go over it all with me again to re-live the experience to make sure it really happened. Thanks to both of you for making this happen for me and my kids! Also best wishes on your future next little Bulkley. The kids loved Uncle Jack, they have an uncle just like him. We will see you again!
- I have hunted 50 yrs and have never been treated so well...I have hunted Aoudad Sheep over 5 yrs and weeks of walking & stand hunting, etc; Aaron would not give up and in the wayning hours of our hunt we took a magnificent Ram. My 5 yr Quest is Over! This trip will be in our hearts forever. The hunt couldn't have been better, but meeting special people is equally important and we did that as well.
B & T, Ilenstine
- I wanted to thank Texas Hunt Lodge, you Aaron, & John again for the best turkey hunt anyone could ever have. Words can't describe how wonderful the hunt was...We relived the hunt all the way back to Lufkin. And we both agreed that this hunt was head and shoulders better than any we have seen on television.
- Thank you for all that you did for me. I really had NO idea what to expect when coming down here to hunt. You guys made my first guided hunt so perfect I can't describe it all. I am looking forward to all my guided hunts with your lodge along with my friends and Family.
- This has definitely been the most memorable hunting weekend every. The lodge was great, my first kill of any kind of animal was wonderful, and my engagement ring on the pink ribbon attached to the horns was magnificent. Ya'll were the best hosts/guide anyone could ask for.
- We had a great time. Wonderful Hunting Lodge. Good Luck and We will return & I'm sure most everyone will. Really Good Hosts
- Aaron and Joanie, Thank you so much for an awesome stay at the Texas Hunt Lodge! We enjoyed a fabulous hunt and enjoyed harvesting more than we came for. Your lodge is wonderful. The food and company was terrific. We are looking forward to coming back SOON! I would recommend your lodge to anyone!
J. Green & T. Bishop
- Aaron and Joanie, Thank you so much for a great time and the great hunt. This is an amazing lodge and I would come back every week if it were possible! You have an amazing place and you are great people
T & S Bond
- Aaron & Joanie, You are great hosts and made me feel welcome. What a wonderful dinner - more than I expected. You do a great job for your hunters. I'm glad I discovered you!
- Well...we are back for more hunting and a record Yak! Thanks for the great hunting and hospitality. We are coming back. Thanks for all of your efforts to make my hunt memories better
T. Bond, Conroe, TX
Texas Hunt Lodge
120 Lakehouse Trail
Ingram, TX 78025
Tel: +1 (830)367-7611